Enforcing Your Wage & Hour Rights

What should you do if you believe your wage and hour rights have been violated? If your employer has denied you mandatory breaks, refused to pay you for all of your work, denied you overtime pay, or taken money from the employee tip pool, for instance, you have a couple of legal options:

  • file a complaint or wage claim with the federal Department of Labor (Wage and Hour Division) or your state’s labor department, or
  • file a lawsuit against your employer, either on your own or as part of a class action with other employees who have been similarly treated.

Lawsuits and Wage Claims

California’s Waiting Time Penalties for Final Paychecks
If your California employer is late with your final paycheck, you may be entitled to up to 30 days of extra pay.

Legal Claims for Unpaid Wages
Find out whether you’re entitled to unpaid wages.

Free Case Review!

Contact Info

Is an attorney already helping you with your claim?
Emp Legal Issue
Emp Employer Type
Emp Total Employees